Name:
Location: Nairobi, Kenya

I am a confident and diligent gal who exploits each opportunity for good.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lost love

They say that first love is a little foolishness and a lot of curiousity. It is on this premise that I wrote this next poem.

2.WHY?
Why did you have to destroy our love?
Why do we leave then go back?
Why do I love you in vain?
Oh, Why is it so hard to say goodbye?

I am tired of loving you,
Or so I believe,
When I leave I remember,
Remember the loving words and Kisses,
and then I cry...

Cry for a lost love,
a would be forever,
a feeling of appreciation,
that touches the most bitter of souls,
that is what you and I shared.

But all that is lost now,
as we are no longer together,
no longer an 'us',
just 'you' and 'me' ,
FOREVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home